Thanks for visiting my blog.
My name is Vasil Joskov and I’m here to give you some tips on different topics or just share what I’ve been up to. I hope what you see in this blog will save you time or just cheer you up.
I will be covering broad range of topics, but the most covered will be about
I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria on the year of 1986. I spent most of my childhood in Montana, Bulgaria (or Mihaylovgrad when I started living there). I studied in the High School of Mathematics and Sciences there and my primary field was informatics. At the age of 20 I moved to Sofia, Bulgaria to study Computer Systems and Technologies in the Technical University there. After that I started to work full time as a software developer.
18 Things you might not know about me
- I’m 6″6′ tall
- I started programming at the age of 10
- I have brown eyes
- I’ve never been abroad
- I prefer summer to winter
- I started playing the guitar at the age of 10
- My favorite beer is Pirinsko
- I eat Subway on a regular basis
- I drink coffee with friends, and alone, and with friends
- I’m good at starting things
- I play guitar in a band called Killmate
- I’ve lived in 3 towns
- I know king fu
- My favorite food is pizza
- I play bass in a band called Ciroza
- I played volleyball for 2 years
- I’m not so good at finishing things
- I play football every now and then